RHC partner with National Housebuilder to deliver much needed multifamily housing in Dublin suburb.
Our Bridgefield development combines urban convenience within a parkland setting located just ten minutes from Dublin airport and twenty minutes from the city centre.
The RHC Development team partnered with local housebuilder, Cosgrave, to deliver the scheme which is now 100% leased.
Our company values and strategies are intertwined with our approach to ESG, ensuring that we deliver our development goals, while supporting the issues that are important to our business partners and wider society. Below are some of the initiatives that were implemented throughout our Bridgefield development:
- Building Energy Rating (BER) A2 – 38.62 kWh/m2/yr – 7.06 KgCO2/m2/yr per unit
- Smart technology such as meters and smartphone apps adopted
- Full accessibility throughout the building
- Facilities for sustainable means of transportation (on-street bike racks, secure bike storage and electrical car rechargers) exceeding average standards
- 3 green roofs and biodiversity friendly planting
- Ethical and sustainable procurement (40% of furniture procured from Ireland, quality monitoring reports received for items purchased abroad)